Primary Study Advisors/Coordinators
1. Seree Yeboa–Mensa. Seree is the Lead Pastor, a Teacher, an Ethicist and a licensed Social Work professional in the International Charismatic Bible Church. His insight into the work of the Ministry and the Bible is very profound. He teaches with his rich experience, and his use of real-life examples in his teaching is commendable. He is very entrepreneurial, visionary and a motivator. He is a lover of morality and desires to see humans liberated from the evil forces in the world.
- Ph.D. in Theology from Northwestern Theological Seminary, USA.
- Executive Education at Aalto University Executive Education, Finland
- Vocational Teacher Education from Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences,
- Master of Theology ( Systematic Theology), Helsinki University, Finland
- Master of Healthcare Quality Improvement and Leadership Development (MQI), Helsinki University
- Specialization Studies in Family Care from Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Bachelor of Social Services from Diaconia University of Applied Sciences, Finland,
- Bachelor of Science Education (B.Ed Physics) from University of Education, Winneba, Ghana.
Contact info: email@example.com
2 Emmanuel Mukuka: Emmanuel is an Evangelist, an Engineer, and a Lecturer. He handles the Word of work with humor and explains the Bible skillfully. He is committed to winning souls for Christ.
- Vocational Teacher Education, Hameenliina University of Applied Sciences (HAMK), Finland
- Master of Divinity (Nations University)
- M.B.A. Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- MSc (Tech) in Environmental Technology major in Bioenergy
- (M.B.A) Master of Business Management-Marketing Management, and
- Bachelor of Engineering-Production Management.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Students´ Affairs; Smart Antwi Amponsah (South Africa)
Qualifications (former lecturer (part-time) research/project work, Institute for Educational, Development & Extention (IEDE), University of Education, Winneba.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry Education (ongoing), the University of South Africa
- Strategic Implementation of ICT Integration in Education, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- M.Phil in Science Education (Chemistry major), University of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Science Education (B.Ed), University of Education, Winneba.
Contact info: email@example.com
Administrative Secretary; Paulina Bonsu (Mrs.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) (ongoing), Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Diploma in Business Administration (majored in Customer Service management), Helsinki Business College, Finland
- Diploma in Hospitality & Catering, Omnia Vocational College, Finland. https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulina-bonsu-62900481/
Languages: English language, Italiano, Suomen kieli & Twi/Akan
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org,
General enquiry: email@example.com
Admissions Officer; Aurelia Owusu-Sekyere (Mrs.)
- Diploma in Business Administration, Helsinki Business College, Finland.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Liaison Officer; Daniel Kofi Amoah Ansere (U.S.A)
- Master of Arts in Media Management, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- BSc Physics, University of Cape Coast, Ghana
Contact info: email@example.com
Public Relations Officer (P.R.O); Mabel Osei-Mensah (Ms.), Ghana
- Master of Education (M.Ed) English Language (ongoing), University of Education, Winneba
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) English Language, University of Education, Winneba
- Certificate in Journalism in Media Broadcasting. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mabel-osei-mensah-874a6479/
Contact info; firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial controller; Bernard Adomako (Mr).
- MSc in Economics & Business Administration, University of Eastern Finland
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Management for Global Business, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- HND in Accountancy, Kumasi Polytechnic, Ghana
Contact info: email@example.com
Research and Development (R & D)
- Patricia Nyamekye. Doctor of Science Mechanical Engineering, 2015-2019. Lappeenranta University of technology. https://www.linkedin.com/in/patricia-nyamekye-22709a94
- Anthony Owusu-Sekyere. A doctoral student at the University of Helsinki. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-owusu-sekyere-050b7236/.
IT Support Specialist Amos Gyamfi.
- MSc in Information Technology (ongoing)
- BSc in Information Technology, Software Engineering & Information Systems. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amosgyamfi/
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
1. Jerome B. Bonsu (Chairman)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Economics & Business Administration (majored in Information Systems) Åbo Academy, Finland
- BBA in International Business, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- HND Dispensary Technician, Kumasi Polytechnic. Ghana https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerome-bonsu-04274945/
Contact info: email@example.com
2. O.B. Ansah (Ph.D.) Adjunct Professor of Veterinary Pharmacology, University of Helsinki. https://www.linkedin.com/in/o-b-ansah-ba258729/
3. Mark Appiah (PhD). Adjunct Professor at University of Eastern Finland. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-appiah-22318234/
4. Perpetual Crentsil (Ph.D.) Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Helsinki. https://www.linkedincom/in/perpetual-crentsil-5b95aa31/
5. Rev. Dr. (Bishop) Oppong Adu-Gyamfi. The General Overseer, International Charismatic Church (ICC). http://icchurch.org/index.php/rev-dr-oppong-adu-gyamfi
6. Rev. Dr. Peter Akoto. Senior Pastor at International Charismatic Church, Accra, Anyaa Chapter.