To be accepted into the program,
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in any discipline is a pre-requisite to be accepted into the program. However, under some conditions, a Senior High School Diploma/General Certificate of Examination (GCE `O` or `A` Level) or an equivalent qualification in any program or discipline may be accepted. Your religious denomination, creed, race, disability, sexual orientation or gender is not a hindrance to study.
- Age is not a limitation to study.
- The applicant must have completed at least a Senior High School Education or under a certain condition, a compulsory Basic Education Certificate with five years of relevant work experience.
- This program is suitable for you if your English language skills are sufficient to help you to pursue academic studies. Applicants would be interviewed to ascertain whether or not they would be able to study in the English language.
- Access to a computer and internet is a must.